Thursday, March 13, 2008

ENCHANTED (4 STARS)

The best way to explain my reaction to this picture is that i developed a new kind of laugh about half way threw. I hadn't been laughing yet because it wasn't really laugh out loud, just kinda cute. So I had been just chucking strangely, quite often. Then something happened that caused me to laugh out loud (when she started singing with the Jamaicans and he says "I've never even heard this song") this weird laugh that i had never done before came out. I just kept doing it threw the rest of the movie. Thank goodness it was only me and my dog around... I was even concerned my apartment neighbors would hear, cos it was really strange.

Amy Adams is so fippin' cute. She was born to play this part. She's unbelievable.

I see a lot of other males developing new laughs during this film. Be warned.

No comments: