Wednesday, May 14, 2008

DIARY OF THE DEAD (0.5 STARS)

George A."Zombie legend"Romero's Diary of the dead is the worst movie i've ever seen. It's terrible. Every moment of it is terrible.

I don't feel like going into everything, but i'd say the medium in which this is "filmed" is my least favorite problem with this movie... it goes with the Blair witch project idea of the victims filming. There's 2 cameras and a cell phone..oh, and surveillance camera footage they somehow got really easily. Everything cheesy around the camera stuff, whether it's the cheesy cuts of different cameras or it's the stupid mellow-drama they scripted to explain why they're filming everything.

The second least favorite problem with this film is the characters. The obvious cookie cutter characters. Each are given the most excruciatingly obvious dialogue, which makes me hate this movie with every word said.

Now, with my new full-time job, on top of my old part-time job, i can't be watching these kinds of movies. It seems like the last 4 movies i've seen have been really bad.

I am mad at myself for watching this.

No comments: