Thursday, April 3, 2008

TRUE LIES (4 STARS)


Directed by James Cameron (the Terminator), starring Arnold Schwarzenegger (Terminator). Cameron directed Titanic 3 years after this and then called it quits. He's action film's John the baptist. Terminator was so ahead of it's time. Aliens what the best Alien. Titanic was one of the biggest movies ever. And True Lies is a whole heck of a lot of fun. He spared no explosions in making this none stop action film.

There's a lot of really good funny humor. Not your annoying witty guy but an actually funny sidekick played by Tom Arnold is constantly surprising me with funny things to say. Schwarzeneggar too is funny. Then theres Bill Paxton and Jamie Lee Curtis who's always been funny to me.

What a great movie. I'm glad i waited until now to finally see it. I can appreciate these types of movie more now.

I own 2 other copies on VHS if anyone is interested.

No comments: